Right now, it seems as soon as the latest gadget or appliance comes out on the market, we are racing to upgrade our current one with one of the newer models. However, most of the time, especially when it comes to vehicles, upgrading your older model comes with an added expense. At Autotrend Diagnostics, it is cheaper to keep her. Here is why it is smarter to maintain your vehicle as opposed to buying a new one:
- Imagine life without a car payment. If you keep up with regular maintenance, you can prolong the life of your vehicle, pay off your vehicle, and then live in bliss without the added expense of a car payment!
- While our technicians are maintaining the life of your current vehicle, you can start saving up for your next car or anything else you would like to save for.
- The moment you drive your new car off the lot, it starts to depreciate. During the first five years of driving with your new vehicle, the value depreciates by 50%. Compare that cost to what it takes to maintain your current vehicle.
- There are a lot of indirect costs of purchasing a new vehicle, including the price of auto insurance and renewal fees.
- Keeping your older vehicle also helps the environment! The process of building a new car expends both resources, time, and money -- much more than what it takes for the auto mechanics at Autotrend Diagnostics to service and repair your current vehicle.
Together, we can keep you and your vehicle on the roads of Campbell for the long-term. Preventative maintenance saves you both time and money. Schedule an appointment for service or contact us online for an appointment with the auto mechanics at Autotrend Diagnostics for top-notch service and repair.